Monday, August 10, 2015

Introducing Blue Raspberry Crochet!


     Hi there! My name is Bethany and I am an avid crochet enthusiast who spends most of her time creating unique little plushies, soft-sculpture, and fashion entirely out of yarn. I am self-taught (with the help of YouTube) and have been crocheting by eye (without patterns) for years. After having many people ask me for my patterns, I finally realized that I should be writing these things down so that others can enjoy making my creations as well. Thus, I have created Blue Raspberry Crochet to document my work.
 
     I chose the name “Blue Raspberry Crochet” for several reasons. One, raspberries have many seeds, which I thought could symbolize the many ideas there are for crocheting. Tw0, raspberries are sweet and colorful, much like the plushies I design. And three, I chose “blue” to symbolize creativity, as not all raspberries need to be red. Beyond that, I just love the flavor of raspberries and “blue raspberry” candy.
 
     I hope you enjoy this blog and find some inspiration here. :) Please take a moment to scroll through my Etsy shops if you wish to purchase my work. (You can find them in the top left column.) You can also find me on Deviant Art under the name “MadameWario.” Thank you for reading and happy crocheting! ~Bethany

No comments:

Post a Comment