- Hook Size: I/9-5.50MM
- Yarn Used: Bernat 100% Acrylic Yarn
1. mc 6 + 3 rows, f/o
1. Chain 11
§ Each hdc st from here will be in the back loop only (blo).
2. Row 1: hdc in second ch from hook, hdc in each remaining st, chain 1
3. Row 2-16: (blo) hdc in each st, chain 1, turn, repeat for each row
4. Connect the two ends using sl st until you have a little tube.
5. Pull a long tail of yarn through your last st and weave it in and out of each st along the edge, pulling the yarn tight to close up the opening, then fasten off.
6. Add stuffing.
7. Using a long piece of yarn, do the same thing for the other opening:
§ Weave the yarn in and out of each st along the edge, being sure to weave in base of the stem as well. Weave in the stem stitches accordingly in a well-spaced fashion.
§ Pull tight to close
§ Pull remaining yarn down through the center of pumpkin, making a little stitch at the bottom, then pull yarn back up through center and f/o.
· Jack-O-Lantern Face (optional):
1. Cut out felt shapes and glue or stitch them onto your pumpkin to turn it into a jack-o-lantern!
Watch the video tutorial, here!